Comments

Very pretty!!! I had some white lobelia in a pot that I planted a month or so ago with some pink double impatiens, but for some reason the lobelia died. I don’t know why; it usually does really well. I love the vivid color of your blues!

Beautiful basket of blooms! I did these a couple of years ago and loved them! I found mine at a new green house just south of town, but had not seen them at walmart before!
    I need to do them again.
    Hugs- Tete

OH the lobelia is lovely in the basket! I’ve never thought of planting things in a basket like that…so charming! Thanks for posting my giveaway on your sidebar!

I love lobelia! I really like how you have them in a basket. I have always planted them with other flowers in my urns. I think I will copy your idea. They are stunning all alone!

I absolutely love your lobelia basket. I’ve never used it before but did see some at the garden center last week. I may just have to go back and see if any is left. Love how it spills over the basket. It looks so inviting on the steps.
    Hope you have a great Sunday,
    Babs

I’ve seen Lobelia in the garden center but have never grown it. I’m going to have to remember to try it next year. Yours sure is pretty1

SO pretty! I’ve always seen lobelia in hanging baskets, but never tried it either. And I do LOVE any blue flowers! Let us know how it does the rest of the summer. I’ll have to remember it for next year!

-Pam

Love your basket. Our color theme on the porch is red yellow and blue, Lobelia works so well in our porch boxes. It’s a must for every garden…a great pop of blue.