Download this free fall printable with watercolor pumpkins and gourds! Frame it or just print it out and use it for instant DIY autumn home decor.
I don’t know about you, but I’m into quick and easy fall decorating this year. I’ve got enough store-bought fall whatnots to last me a lifetime.
And there’s nothing quicker or easier than downloading a printable, printing it out and displaying it. And there’s SO MANY WAYS you can display it!
Ways To Display A Free Printable
- Put it in an 8×10 frame.
- Throw some chicken wire on the back of a larger empty frame and use a clothespin or binder clip to attach your printable to it. Chicken wire screams FALL!
- Clip it to a simple clipboard from the office supply store and hang it on the wall.
- Use a cute fall-inspired washi tape to tape it to the wall.
- Get all rustic and buildery and make a pallet wood frame for it.
- Casually lay it flat on a table with a few strategically placed stems of fall stuff and call it a “centerpiece” (see above).
Free Fall Printable
Not close to your printer? CLICK HERE to save it to your favorite Pinterest board!
And that’s not all, today I’m joining with 5 other bloggers showing Fall Printables, so stop on by and grab some more quick and easy fall printables from these gals:
Don’t forget to check out the whole Fall Ideas Tour to get some great ideas for all sorts of fall decor all over the house.