BLEACHING WOODEN BOWLS FOR A MODERN FARMHOUSE LOOK
A great way to repurpose all those 1960's wooden bowls you find at the thrift store
– wooden bowl – sander and sandpaper – bleach – cup to hold bleach – brush – vinegar – water – rags – paste wax (optional) (Please use all
proper safety precautions
while doing project)
– Sand bowl down to raw wood. – Apply bleach with paintbrush. – Take equal parts vinegar and water and apply to the wood to neutralize bleach.
- Rinse with plain water and air dry.
- Apply a paste wax or can be kept in raw bleached wood state.
Get the full DIY and Crafts Ideas here.
for more tips visit
More Home and Garden posts you'll love:
– Clean Silver With Baking Soda And Aluminum Foil
– Easy DIY Candles In Grandma's Candy Dish
- How To Style A Bookshelf