Are you ready to set your 4th of July celebration on fire? Well, not literally on fire, please be careful with the neighborhood fireworks (you might need those fingers one day), but I did put together a guide to some pretty festive 4th of July cocktails that should light up the holiday a bit!
So whether you are staying at home and partying solo or hanging out at the beach with all your besties, check out these fun patriotic drinks that will have Uncle Sam himself doing a happy dance.
And if you are not a drinker or want to make some kid-friendly versions, I also have a few festive mocktails for you!
4th Of July Cocktails
Red White And Blue Frozen Bomb Pop Cocktail
Drunken Mermaid Cocktail
Red White And Blue Sangria
Jalapeño Raspberry Bramble
Patriotic Vodka Lemonade Slushie
Rasberry Sorbet Bellini
Blood Orange Margarita
Red White & Blue Shots
Sour Watermelon Jell-o Shots In Watermelon Rind
Lemon Drop Shot
4th Of July Mocktails
Strawberry Acai Lemonade
Red White & Blueberry Spritzer
Watermelon Agua Fresca
Peach Sweet Tea
Additional 4th Of July Menu Suggestions
- Looking for desserts to make for the holiday? I have a post about Quick & Easy 4th Of July Desserts that is quite popular this time of year.
- Need some new appetizer ideas? The Pioneer Woman has a list of 61 Easy 4th Of July Appetizers. So if you want to serve your friends and family more than just deviled eggs and a bowl of pretzels, that is a great place to start. I do love a nice deviled egg though!
- Is Aunt Beatrice's potato salad recipe just not cutting it anymore? Try some of my potato salad suggestions in my post 5 Best Potato Salad Recipes. My favorite is the Deli Style with little slivers of crispy radish in it!
Let's Be Safe This 4th
- We've already talked about not losing fingers with fireworks, so we're good there.
- Now let's talk about jello shots. Be very careful with jello shots if there are little kiddos running around. They're pretty. They're tasty. They're jello. Lots to go wrong there if the adults aren't paying close attention.
- And obviously, don't drink and drive. Designated driver, Uber, or walking is the way to go.
Now that you've acquired some sensational new 4th of July cocktail ideas, it's time to go forth (go fourth?) and conquer your summer party like Lady Liberty!
So get ready to raise your glass (like her torch), wave your flag (well, like a flag), and make your 4th of July party an unforgettable celebration of freedom, fun, and fabulousness!
Let the festivities begin!
Can you tell I may like the 4th Of July just a little too much?
If you want to get a jump on Christmas this year (there is the whole Christmas In July thing, you know), I have a roundup of Festive Christmas Cocktails HERE.