Even though they've been around for a couple years, letter boards are still going strong!
I use them for practically every holiday or season, including Valentine's Day.
It's a super quick and easy way to add a bit of seasonal whimsy, without having to haul seasonal bins out of storage. Pop a letter board on a shelf and BOOM . . . you're done decorating!
This year I thought I'd share some funny Valentine quotes you can put on your own letter board!
Warning: I tend to enjoy the funny, cute sayings rather than the mushy, romantic ones. I guess they remind me of the little Valentines you used to give out to your besties in the classroom.
Funny Letter Board Quotes For Your Valentine
- All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.
- I love you more than Target.
- There is nobody else I'd rather lie in bed and look at my phone next to.
- Skip the flowers get donuts instead.
- I love you with all my butt. I would say heart, but my butt is much bigger.
- Love is in the air. Wait, no that's bacon.
- My love is like a candle. If you forget about me, I will burn your house down.
- I'm your Valentine. No returns.
- You're the cheese, to my macaroni.
- I sure hope my parachute opens, because I'm falling fast for you.
- Roses are red, violets are blue. I wanna watch Netflix with you.
- I love you more. The end. I win.
- So glad we're in the same bubble. (this one will make no sense 10 years from now)
- You stole a pizza my heart.
- I would walk across Legos for you.
- Love is in the air. So is smog, mold, measles and TB. Covid, while we're at it.
- Love the wine you're with.
- You're my lobster.
- I found the person I want to annoy for the rest of my life.
- I love you a whole latte.
- Is your name WiFi, because I'm feeling the connection.
- The more you weigh, the harder you are to kidnap. Stay safe. Eat cake.
- Are you Google? Because you have everything I'm searching for.
- You're the sprinkles on my ice cream cone.
- Happy Valentine's Day to myself. I love you.
(This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure policy here.)
Letter Board Buying Ideas:
Traditional Letter Board - a classic look with black background, white letters and wooden frame
Solid Wooden Letter Board - wooden board, very similar to what I show in the 1st photo
Rustic Grey Felt Letter Board - a letter board with a farmhouse vibe
Wooden Tile Letter Board - a version using Scrabble-like tiles instead of the traditional white letters
Wall Sized Letter Ledge - all the trend right now, marquee style letters sit on picture ledge on your wall (HUGE statement piece)