I don’t know about you, but I’ve eaten way more cheese this week than should be allowed by law.
Not sure when holiday entertaining made the switch from sugar cookies with tons of icing on them to cheese balls, cheese fondue and plain old chunks of cheese, but it’s got to end.
My husband wanted a grilled cheese sandwich yesterday and I almost lost it.
Does this cheese make me look fat? Why yes, yes it does.
I guess my cheese rant might make more sense if my letter board had a cheese saying on it, but that would have been too easy.
Basically, I just wanted to pop on here and wish you a Wonderful New Year! I hope it brings you everything you deserve!
And if you’re out and about tonight, please eat your cheese sparingly.
And sparkle. Yes, sparkling is good.
New Years Eve Letter Board Quote Ideas:
- New Year, New Beginnings
- Holiday Cheer and Happy New Year
- Ice, Ice Baby
- Break Out The Bubbly
- Feelin’ Frosty
- Kiss Me At Midnight
- Wishing You Peace, Love And Laughter In The New Year
- A Lot Can Happen In A Year
- I Feel The Start Of Something New
- 365 New Days, 365 New Chances
- This Is Your Year To Sparkle
- May All Your Troubles Last As Long As Your New Years Resolutions
- 2020 – Make Things Happen
- Dear 2019, Bye Felicia
For more letter board inspiration:
(This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. You can read my full disclosure policy here.)